let this be a call to the joyful celebration of female intuition & nurturing with a sassy sisterhood under the ever-watchful eyes of the one and only Shahmaran – the queen of all serpents, and the Anatolian goddess of wisdom and fertility.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- 100% silk, crepe de chine.
- Measuring 105 cms by 105 cms.
- It comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya.
- The crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- The edges are hand-rolled.
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- You may find more details for return/exchange and care instructions here