wide-eyed creators of the land and the people; wandjinas from Australian aboriginal mythology date back more than 4000 years.
these spirit beings wake up the monsoons and banish droughts & scarcity, deepening our love affair with aboriginal rock art even further & urging us to treasure nature.
- %100 silk crepe de chine, tapered silk pants with hidden side pockets & elastic waistband.
- Sizes: XS/S and M/L.
- Model's measurements: Height 180 cm, bust 83 cm, waist 60 cm, hips 90 cm, wearing XS/S size.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. The recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- You may find more details for return/exchange and care instructions here.