Special thanks to some of our fellow primates for being such a diverse and colorful bunch, thus inspiring us in the making of this print.
The protagonists of this print are: The Gibbon, The Red-shanked Langur, The Mandrill Baboon, The Lion Tamarin, The Capuchin , The Uakari, The Hamadryas, The Siamang and The Spider Monkey.
•As we are on the subject of primates, we would also love to recommend a podcast series by Jane Goodall Institute; “The Hopecast”.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- 100% silk, crepe de chine.
- Measuring 105 cms by 105 cms.
- It comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya.
- The crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- The edges are hand-rolled.
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.