Lionesses are natural born hunters. And the relentless roar of a lioness is a call to action to her pride, to organize a successful hunt to ensure survival, to protect her brood and to achieve what she has in mind. No wonder then that in Shamanism, the lioness personifies the mother energy of a fierce protector and carer. The Lioness, in her strong bearing is poised to let out a roar to organize and create the biggest opportunity to protect the generations that are coming after us, what she values the most, our World, the Nature that surrounds us. She cares, just like us. Above all, she loves.
Our beloved friend Dilek Ucarli’s serene seaside dune photos taken in Skagen, Denmark, imbued a deep sense of reverie in us, also underlining what we stand to lose if we do not organize and protect our Mother Nature, creating a great match for our lioness.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- 100% silk, crepe de chine.
- Measuring 40 cms by 40 cms.
- The edges are hand-rolled.
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- You may find more details for return/exchange and care instructions here