Having been mesmerized with the queen of all serpents, a powerful Anatolian goddess of wisdom and guardian of the secrets, all our lives, we re-imagined her this time embedded in a sea of roses, also a symbol of silence and secrets, and paisleys, a Zoroastrian motif representing life, fertility and eternity.
- %100 silk crepe de chine, classic button down with pockets.
- Sizes: XS/S, S/M and M/L.
- Model's measurements: Height 165 cm, bust 84 cm, waist 58 cm, hips 82 cm, wearing S/M size.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. The recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- You may find more details for return/exchange and care instructions here