Bow to the queen of vegetation, protector of the wind, clouds & the forests! “la madremonte”, aka the mighty mother mountain comes from the colombian myths & she does not hesitate to punish those who harm the nature and its children. Loved discovering her oh so much & wished we could bring her to life now, more then ever.
- %100 silk crepe de chine, relaxed fit, button front, long sleeve printed pajama top.
- Sizes: XS/S and M/L.
- Model's measurements: Height 165 cm, bust 84 cm, waist 58 cm, hips 82 cm, wearing XS/S size.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. The recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- You may find more details for return/exchange and care instructions here